flowers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The first Christmas - Nativity story for children in Pre-K and Kindergarten!

Hey everyone!

My favorite time of the year is almost here...Christmas! 😄




One of the things I love doing around this magical time is reading the Nativity story to my class. I was looking to buy a new picture book of the first Christmas story but could not really find exactly what I was looking for. I wanted kiddo-friendly concise text and age-appropriate illustrations to keep my little learners interested till the end of the story. Since I love picture books and have an excellent clip art artist in mind, I created a simple and comprehensive version of the first Christmas story for children in pre-k and kindergarten. I think the results were great since my class was captivated by the story and loved the illustrations!

This can be used in the reading/literacy center, for group reading, or as a read aloud. You can print it or use with your laptop, projector, or Ipad.

I have also enriched this little booklet with activities, worksheets, and crafts to assist our young students in learning and remembering key facts about the first Christmas.


A Preview:






You can see more about this teaching resource by following the link below:

Hope you enjoy this in class or at home! 

Merry Christmas!




                                                                               Dina - The Constant Kindergartener


No comments:

Post a Comment