flowers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pet Care Story Book and Worksheets for teachers and parents!

Hey everyone!

Readers of this blog know how much I love dogs and...stories.

I have two doggies of my own, Danny and Joy that I adore. It would be impossible for me NOT to create a little story/reader about them!

A preview:





I think this would be a great way to start a thematic unit about how to care for a dog with younger learners. It is a ready-to-print little story book describing a day in the life of these two doggies. Children in Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st grade will have fun with this!

I've also added activities and worksheets, which are common core aligned.

You can check it out by following the link below:



Danni and Joy


                                                                   Dina


No comments:

Post a Comment